eManagers allows individuals or companies to securely manage content, processes, and activities online anytime, from anywhere. Multiple eManagers modules allow users to capture, store, and retrieve electronic information, establish and follow processes, manage operations, and delegate, track, and manage tasks over the internet.
HBMG understands the importance of organizing and maintaining project documentation from day one; not only from project to project, but across projects, across platforms, among and between contractors, and providing secure internet access to the current version of information from anywhere at any time.
- PI Logs - public involvement
- Ball in Court - task manager
- Corporate Processes - time cards, purchasing, travel, and corporate reporting & forms
- Dashboard Framework - secure portal, automated summary reporting system, and drive-down user interface
- Package Management
- Expert Assistance - electronic checklist
- Review - indexing
- ROW - Right of Way
- CAT - contract administration tool
- Records Management - retention and removal of records with adherance to corporate and legal requirements
- Bulk Uploader
- MIMS - material inspection and management system
- Utility Tracker
- Store any document type in Native Formats including images, engineering drawings, audio, video, and more.
- Drag and drop ADD
- Easily upload scanned documents
- Interoperability with Microsoft Office
- Email documents easily
- Manage millions of files in an organized, hierarchical structure
Quick/Easy Access to any file
- Retrieve images, files, data, and text with a single query
- All functionality is provided through the Web browser with 24/7 availability
- Access multiple libraries from a single interface
- Robust Searching - up to seven levels of nested search features Save and Publish Searches
- Full text search
- Boolean and Exclusive searching
- Search Results by any index field, and arrange result column in any order
- Classifications and metadata identify content authors and stakeholders so users can quickly find subject matter experts
- Geographically dispersed members can access, store, manage, and share business-critical content
- Versioning allows users to keep up with the latest iteration of documents
- Ability to check in/check out, freeze, rollback, and make notes-per-version
- View older versions and access full auditing capabilities
Application Integration - eManagers can be configured to integrate with virtually any productivity application providing easy connectivity to key business, industry, human resource and general ledger tools and systems.
E-mail Management - E-mail messages are managed as efficiently as other types of electronic documents. Eliminate the need to search for important content that may reside in multiple locations by having e-mails centrally stored in context with the content or projects to which they pertain.
Effortless Indexing - Powerful indexing capabilities allow for high volume processing of any document. Any user can quickly capture, store and organize business information in folders while gaining instant access to any document, folder, or object within the repository.
- Password protected access
- Five successive levels of Permissions allows for control over user's access to documents
- Track all activity by user, date, and action via audit trails
- Comprehensive audit trail capabilities include task date/time stamp, task originator, and task description
- Document Versioning with Check-in and Check-out tracks which document activities
Software as a Service (SaaS)
SaaS enables users to access the eManagers collaboration suite without having to invest in costly infrastructure and software. SaaS enables you to efficiently secure, organize, version and control vast amounts of information in virtually all electronic formats. This streamlined, web-based suite allows users to work effectively and securely manage content and activities online at a cost well below that of similar systems.
offers multiple modules that allow users to capture, store, and retrieve electronic information, establish and follow processes, manage their operations and delegate, track, and manage tasks over the internet. A rapidly deployable web-based ECM, e-Managers is a highly configurable application providing centralized user administration and user authentication for security.
There are many benefits to going paperless with an enterprise content management system. Key among them is cost. It costs about $30 dollars to file one document, about $120 to find a document that has been misfiled, and about $200 to reproduce a missing document. Then think about the time and productivity lost as team members go back and forth between the printer, their work space, other team members, and filing cabinets. There is additional cost in disposal and shredding of documents to account for too. Of course, this doesn't even include the cost of paper, ink, printers, updates, and maintenance. More and more it just doesn't make sense to employ a paper document system.
The eManagers tool set enables human capital and business capital to connect, minimizing the time spent on costly low-value administrative activities. It enables teams to gather resources from multiple, disparate systems and applications in one secure environment. This streamlined, web-based suite allows people, companies and agencies to work effectively together and to securely manage content and activities online. It does this at a cost well below that of similar systems.
eManagers is a rapidly deployable, highly configurable application providing centralized user administration and user authentication for security. This module-based application suite can be configured to meet the needs of government or private sector business and can be accessed any time, any where. eManagers offers components that allow companies to capture, store, and retrieve electronic information and readily access content data. eManagers' modules enable you to efficiently secure, organize, version and control vast amounts of information from various sources in virtually all electronic formats. Manage your projects' operations, and delegate, track, and manage tasks to the appropriate partners and contractors on each team. It provides configurable and easy to use attribute search capabilities to facilitate finding that "one" piece of information you need.
eManagers can be configured and implemented to support various types of business environments. Our platform supports content generated in multi-partner projects such as large engineering projects, legal cases, multi-team research and development projects, or large proposal responses.
eManagers makes it easy to go paperless in even the most complex project environment, saving you money while increasing collaboration and efficiency.
- Ensuring the ability to control mission critical information through configurable user security and access levels, versioning, searching, cross referencing, associations, notifications, auditing, reporting and other tools
- Helping businesses to be green and see more green in the bottom line, with improved efficiencies and reduced printing
- Enabling companies to share information without relying upon network resources, eliminating the risk of overburdening them or having to expose them to external access
- Maintaining control of multi-team, complex business relations and the information that accompanies them, while providing enhanced security through multiple layers of permissions to access the data
- Supporting all types of native file formats, including images, engineering drawings, audio, video and more
- Managing hundreds of thousands of documents and data elements with hundreds of users and systems accessing it on demand, 24x7x365, thus allowing true global time zone collaboration
- Reducing labor costs associated with inputting, distributing, storing and retrieving documents, as well as those associated with deploying a more cumbersome and expensive ECM solution
- Offering a completely modular solution, allowing the flexibility to deploy only the functionalities required